By Roland Backhouse (auth.), Charles Rattray, Savitri Maharaj, Carron Shankland (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the tenth overseas convention on Algebraic technique and software program expertise, AMAST 2004, held in Stirling, Scotland, united kingdom in July 2004.
The 35 revised complete papers awarded including abstracts of five invited talks and an invited paper have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty three submissions. one of the subject matters lined are all present concerns in formal tools with regards to algebraic ways to software program engineering together with summary information kinds, technique algebras, algebraic specification, version checking, abstraction, refinement, version checking, nation machines, rewriting, Kleene algebra, programming good judgment, and so on.
Read Online or Download Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology: 10th International Conference, AMAST 2004, Stirling, Scotland, UK, July 12-16, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Similar international conferences and symposiums books
This publication constitutes the completely refereed joint post-workshop lawsuits of 3 foreign occasions: the overseas Workshop on hugely Parallel Processing on a Chip, HPPC 2007, the UNICORE Summit 2007, and the Workshop on Virtualization/Xen in High-Performance Cluster and Grid Computing, VHPC 2007, held in Rennes, France, in August 2007 in the scope of Euro-Par 2007, the thirteenth overseas convention on Parallel Computing.
Because the time of Watergate and Vietnam, belief in govt has fallen precipitously. this may simply be sensed within the apathy and divisiveness that now represent American politics, however it might be so much sincerely printed in ballot facts. the nice majority of american citizens don't belief the govt. В“to do whatвЂ™s correct all or many of the timeвЂќ.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed revised post-workshop complaints of the second one foreign Workshop on imposing Automata, WIA'97, held in London, Ontario, Canada, in September 1997. The publication offers 21 revised complete papers conscientiously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the ebook; additionally incorporated is an introductory evaluate.
- Integrated Spatial Databases: Digital Images and GIS International Workshop ISD’99 Portland, ME, USA, June 14–16, 1999 Selected Papers
- Principles of Distributed Systems: 11th International Conference, OPODIS 2007, Guadeloupe, French West Indies, December 17-20, 2007. Proceedings
- Formal Techniques, Modelling and Analysis of Timed and Fault-Tolerant Systems: Joint International Conferences on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systmes, FORMATS 2004, and Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault -Tolerant Systems, FTRTFT 2004, Gre
- Das eigene PC-Netzwerk - M+T Werkstatt . 12 Workshops
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design I: 8th International Conference, CSCWD 2004, Xiamen, China, May 26-28, 2004. Revised Selected Papers
Extra info for Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology: 10th International Conference, AMAST 2004, Stirling, Scotland, UK, July 12-16, 2004. Proceedings
Fn . We write LXP for the language obtained from this assertion language by taking expressions from XPath. LXP allows one to express a wide range of program invariants. Example. Returning to the network conﬁguration example, one can express that the minimum capacity of a region must be above the maximum capacity of adjacent regions by Never([class = Region ∧ @minCpty ≤ AdjRegion/@regionId/@maxCpty]) One can express that a region ID uniquely identiﬁes a region node by Key(↓∗ /Region) : Fields(@regionId) One can express that the region ID of every adjacent region points to some node ID of a region by Reference(↓∗ /AdjRegion) : Source(@regionId), Target(@nodeId) LXP is strictly more expressive then the standard key and referential constraints of relational and XML data.
6. Incremental Precondition Calculation for Operation op = Delete(n, C) inside existential quantiﬁers. In the case for implication in Figure 5, we use that if φ1 ⇒ φ2 , then φ1 must contain only universal quantiﬁers. The algorithm for deletion uses an auxiliary function CBF(op, φ) (“can become false”), deﬁned for every formula without universal quantiﬁers, which returns true whenever operation op can cause φ to change from true to false. We present a basic algorithm for computing CanBecomeFalse, but algorithms based on more precise static analyses are possible.
2. The subformula class(parent(p)) = Region could be simpliﬁed to false if schema information showed that the parent of p must be of class Region. To get a feeling for the cost savings achieved by the simpliﬁer, we generated preconditions from the 83 constraints in the Delta-X regression test suite, which are modelled after constraints in Delta-X applications. The cost of a precondition was computed as nd , where n is the number of nodes per class, and d is the maximum loop nesting depth in the code generated for the precondition.
Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology: 10th International Conference, AMAST 2004, Stirling, Scotland, UK, July 12-16, 2004. Proceedings by Roland Backhouse (auth.), Charles Rattray, Savitri Maharaj, Carron Shankland (eds.)